In support of the mission and mandate of Family Services Windsor-Essex (FSWE), the Affiliate Counsellor will provide Clinical Counselling and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to individuals, couples, families, youth and children. As an independent contractor, the incumbent will provide counselling services to Agency clients to assess needs, set goals, and establish strategies for success.
· Provide counselling and EAP Clinical Support to FSWE and FSEAP clients
· Maintain clinical recordings and documentation
· Ensuring all Counselling and EAP Program Protocols and standards are adhered to
· Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality with all client and agency information
What we’re looking for:
· Graduate/Masters level degree in Social Work or Counselling Psychology
· Must be registered with the OCSWSSW or CRPO
· Critical Incident Response Certification
· Five (5) Years of counselling experience with individuals, couples, families, youth and children
· Previous EAP Counselling experience and experience working with seniors and adults with disabilities considered an asset
· Knowledge of community resources, programs and services essential
· Excellent conflict resolution and counselling skills
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
· Competitive hourly rates
· Ongoing opportunities for training
Family Services Windsor-Essex is an equal opportunity employer, strongly committed to fostering diversity, inclusion, and justice within our community and team. We applications from people who reflect the diversity of our community, including members of racialized communities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Does this sound like you?
Please forward your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Family Services Windsor-Essex is committed to providing a barrier-free interview process and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Family Services Windsor-Essex will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process; if you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
Your application was submitted successfully.